Mother’s Day Treat
Mother’s Day Treat, A Yoga, Paddle Boarding (SUP), lunch and guided walk around Sketrick Island. Treat your mum (or yourself) to a day out on Strangford on Sunday 27th March. A fantastic gift for Mother’s Day!
- A simple yoga session on the Sketrick shoreline;
- Deli lunch in The Wee Bothy with Storyteller/ musician/singer;
- A guided lazy paddle /SUP around the island OR a gentle guided walk around Sketrick island;
- Candid photography of experience.
- Meet at Sketrick Island Tipis at 12 Noon
- Yoga Session 12 – 1pm
- Deli Lunch & Guided Walk around Sketrick Island 1-2pm
- Paddle Boarding Session 2-4pm
- Wetsuits, Buoyancy Aids, Tuition and Equipment
What To Bring
- Sun Protection
- Shoes that you are prepared to get wet
Mother’s Day Treat is being run in conjunction with the Waterways Community
Mother’s Day Treat | Paddle Boarding | SUP | Yoga | Guided Walk | Deli Lunch